Blue Ridge Herb Lore Gathering
Dig deep into nature's medicine cabinet at the Blue Ridge Herb Lore Gathering July 21-23! Herbalists and aspiring herbalists of all levels are welcome. The BRHLG includes:
- Pre-conference excursion to the Blue Ridge Center for Chinese Medicine (home of the Appalachian Herb Growers Consortium).
- Keynote address on "Appalachian Herbal Traditions" by Phyllis Light, founder of the Appalachian Center for Natural Health.
- Workshops on healing, herbal infusions/body balms, cultivating an herbal home garden, making herbal home cleaning products, and identifying medicinal mushrooms.
- Onsite vending supporting every class.
- Herbal plant identification walk with Phyllis Light.
- Closing ceremonies with a spirit circle.
- Appalachian storytelling and Americana music.
- Morning yoga.
- Nutritious meals, snacks, and herbal teas.
- Fine accommodations.
See schedule, workshop list, and vendor list HERE. See instructor bios and class descriptions HERE. Register online HERE.